Sunday, February 28, 2016

The pictures you've been waiting for

News on this end is sparse with nothing of real note to really talk about. The one new thing this week is the fact that we finally got pictures from the wedding.  So instead of me droning on about nothing, I thought I would share some of the photos everyone has been waiting to see. 







In front of the Mt. Timpanogos Temple

Le Jardine reception center




Her bouquet with her ring

The whole family :)


My children

The groom & groomsmen

 The wedding party


The bride & bridesmaids

Table decorations

 Toree caught the bouquet

Spencer caught the garter

Trayton carrying Naomi out through the bridge

I hope those were worth the wait. The couple is still happy and enjoying married life amongst all the fun of  being university students. Life is good.  It's better with family and friends.  Let the important people in your life know that you love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment