Saturday, October 3, 2015

I've been asked to show you pictures

Yes, I should be reading.... but I decided to take a break and share some photos.  People have wanted to see what I see everyday... so here are some examples:

This is my flat:  Flat E 

 the main hall from my flat door

the two elevators in the building.  There are 16 floors with 5 flats per floor and 7 rooms per flat (at least levels 2 - 14 not sure about 15 and 16 and level one has studio apts) the elevator on the left has works twice since I got here....








from the kitchen looking back up toward my room and the door out of the flat

the door out to the main hall and elevator. My room door is on the left.

from around the corner from my room looking toward the kitchen
This is my room.  



my shower

and the rest of the bathroom It is to the right when you first come into the room.


This is the kitchen.  7 rooms share it. 


views from the kitchen window
looking up to my flat from the courtyard



the Mayflower halls from the street (someone said they were voted the ugliest building in Southampton....)

 the gym


Other sights:

 The LDS church in Southampton


the following are things in the city that I see....




 why???














the clock tower. It is next to my halls, and I can hear it chime. :) 






this is the building that I spend most of my time in on campus

these next pictures are from a place on campus called the valley garden.  It's tucked in a corner away from all the hubbub of genera campus activity. 



this is the main bus transfer on campus






2 comments: